[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)
I have a suggestion. If the original website fails to run, you can update the original website content to the announcement content, showing the donation channel and the reason for closing, and you can also display whether to add advertisements or whether to vote for a fee, etc. (this will not cost a lot of costs). Donate channels, remember to publicly display users, fees, and the progress of the site's collection. At least I will be happy to donate for the long-term development of the website. Or you can add a permanent API to use paid services (the range acceptable to ordinary users, such as 2-3$), and I think this will be more effective. Another feasible suggestion is to introduce advertisements (why not do that) without affecting the use and browsing effect of ordinary users. Of course, they can all be integrated. As a digression, I have registered an account in order to reply to you. I hope you can consider my suggestions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API) - by wojuzi1 - 2020-08-21, 14:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)3