Android Video & audio out of sync after a couple of minutes
(2019-12-01, 18:13)PeterX Wrote:
(2019-12-01, 16:33)Jerry911 Wrote:
(2019-12-01, 13:19)PeterX Wrote: Note: Should not be "fps" in the text, but "frame rate". 

So if I get what you are saying is that a dynamic framerate could solve this issue?
I only have it for a couple of older tv shows from my country, I will just convert the video files rather than downgrading to minixs version of xbmc. But thanks for sharing your research on this!   
If you are experiencing the same problems with Kodi like me do, I would highly recommend to you this last Minix XBMC. There is no need to convert any videos, you can try out XBMC without un/reinstalling Kodi. You can have both Kodi and XBMC installed simultaneously on the Minix without mutual interference.
I think, the XBMC can handle older formats of video, because XBMC does support besides hardware aceleration of the MediaCodec and MediaCodec Surface also hardware acceleration of the amcodec. Kodi supports only MediaCodec and MediaCodec Surface. 
It seems like you are also right - Kodi does not have a dynamic frame rate option (I did not find this option). XBMC provides it automatically.  
After readings this thread, and having experienced the sync and stutter problems-first on a Minix and more recently on an Android TV (SonyBravia) I've been making my own experiments. I've just discovered that turning off the hardware acceleration for both Mediacodec settings in the processing section of player settings worked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video & audio out of sync after a couple of minutes - by galeforce - 2019-12-11, 13:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video & audio out of sync after a couple of minutes1