How could TMM automatically remove empty folders after renaming / scraping a movie?
How could TMM automatically remove empty folders after renaming / scraping a movie?
We already have a cleanup in progress... and IIRC, we also do some checks for empty folders.
Have to check...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Quote:We already have a cleanup in progress
Sorry, what does that mean? Programming one or in TMM available?

What is IIRC?
IIRC = if I remember correctly

btw: I do not see a problem here -> upon renaming (movies) we rename the movie folder to a new one. Where should be an empty folder left? please give us examples!
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I am not quite sure, IIRC e.g. when there is a folder called sub containing the subs (idx, etc.) and TMM renames the sub files and moves them to the folder the movie is in the sub folder is left empty, but I am not sure about this.

And I meant just all empty folders which might be in the movie folders, even folders which have been in the folder before the movie is added to TMM.
Empty Folders e.g.
After changing the names of films that are in the collection (in the parent folder) - old collections of collections and genres.

$ {genres [0]} \ $ {movieSet.title} \ $ {title} ($ {year}) ($ {edition})

I will describe an example:
Movies without information i have folder "Nowe"
- I'm scraping information about the film
- I change the name
Y: \ Dramat \ Elizabeth - Collection \ Elizabeth (1998)
- I change the name of the collection to "Elizabeth: Kolekcja"
- genre as the first set - Historyczny, Dramat
- changes the name
Y: \ Historyczny \ Elizabeth - Kolekcja \ Elizabeth (1998)

The "Elizabeth - Collection" folder is empty
or otherwise an empty "Dramat" folder that contains an empty folder "Elizabeth - Collection"

In addition: if the parent folder of the collection "Elizabeth - Collection" contains graphics (folder, fanart, logo, etc.) that I need in KODI + Artwork Beef - TMM does not transfer these graphics to the new collection folder "Elizabeth - Kolekcja".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How could TMM automatically remove empty folders after renaming / scraping a movie?0