Req Custom Field (To Use for Renaming)
Could you consider adding a custom field, and a corresponding token for the renamer to access that field?

I would like to have the ability to preface folder names for specific movies (in this case, Marvel Cinematic Universe) with a token MCU01, MCU02, etc, as that will faciliate sorting the movies in proper order for a Kodi playlist. Sets are already being used (Iron Man, Captain America, etc), so that is not an option.

Currently, I have manually added the appropriate prefix to the folder names, but the problem is that it requires remembering never to rename the movie with the renamer. Putting the info into a field will avoid this problem.

Thanks, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
we have a fr for an additional notes field -> could this solve your requirement too?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-05-03, 10:13)mlaggner Wrote: we have a fr for an additional notes field -> could this solve your requirement too?

If the note field has a token to use for the renamer, then yes - that would work perfectly.

Thanks, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Just curious if there is any update on this feature. It would be pretty useful right now, as my manually-renamed movie folders did get automatically renamed.

Thanks, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Thank you so much for adding this feature - it works perfectly on my end!

Cheers, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Field (To Use for Renaming)0