Episode displayseason and displayepisode tags in nfo
hhhhmmmmmmm...

I have a really strong suspicion.....

the issue seems to be one-season series.
Since I have "flatten tv show seasons" set to the default 'If only one season' Kodi will for a one-season-series, go directly to the episodes, without season selection, and will display the specials here also, it seems.

I did not notice that before, but this seems to be only an issue with one season series. Because I have this mixed content, where in some cases the behaviour in question is desired and in others it is not, I did not notice that before. Sorry for that.

I still consider this undesireable behaviour. So the "flatten tv show seasons" condition should really, in all completeness, be 'If only one season and no specials with a <displayseason>', imho...
(2023-02-22, 15:51)vonson Wrote: The link is: https://paste.kodi.tv/dozezewopa.kodi
Could you also post the contents of your Chernobyl - s00e01 - Official Trailer.nfo file to Kodi Paste Site and provide the link.
And where is this episode showing up in your seasons?
Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
this is the nfo:
https://paste.kodi.tv/inasefofir

but as i wrote in my previous post, it seems to be an issue only with one-season series.
(2023-02-22, 22:58)vonson Wrote: but as i wrote in my previous post
oops, I missed that post.
Let me do a bit of testing.

As for your log, I couldn't see any problems in there, and it looked like it scraped correctly without any displayseason issue. Correct me if I am wrong.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hey,

first of all thank you for looking into it. But it seems I was mistaken in a few regards.

The .nomedia issue was probably because I manually scanned these files into the db while testing; when I just let Kodi search for new content these files indeed are ignored. sorry for that.

The specials issue at the moment seems indeed limited to one season series, which probably is because the specials and the <displayseason> tag are not included in the condition of the 'flatten...' option.

At least that is my interpretation at the moment.
Still, is there any way to fix this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode displayseason and displayepisode tags in nfo0