• 8(current)
Release Rapier 12.3.5 for Kodi 19 Matrix
(2021-04-03, 09:29)Reelyator Wrote: Hi Gade,
one more Thing: What is the intention of the little blue box under the 3D Warp of TV-Shows? This is in 12.2.26 as well as in 12.2.30.
Coud this be a Display Error or a bug? And if i remember correctly. should there not be some more Information like Ended/Continuing or Studio Information under the Posters??

That icon is for studio logo.
It's provided by resource.image.studios.white addon.
If the studio logo is missing, it probably needs to be added to the addon.

I did some PR's to do exactly that.
Hi Gade,
happy Easter btw!!

Usualy  i love abbreviations....but what does "PR" stand for....?

I found that the "Studio Icons White" add-on was already installed and active with no configuration required. But still the blue box is empty. So what can i do to fix this??
(2021-04-04, 17:22)Reelyator Wrote: Hi Gade,
happy Easter btw!!

Usualy  i love abbreviations....but what does "PR" stand for....?

I found that the "Studio Icons White" add-on was already installed and active with no configuration required. But still the blue box is empty. So what can i do to fix this??

Happy Easter! Smile

PR is pull request.
I did some for the Studio Icons addon: https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/resource....te/pull/47

If the blue box is empty, the studio logo is missing.
You can either add missing logos to the addon yourself or send them to me.
You can upload the png files in the correct aspect ratio somewhere and post it here.
...ok, if i understood you correctly this means, that the database with the Studio Icons that the Studio Icons White-Addon pulls its information from is still getting filled, correct? I found a very small amount of TV Shows, were a studio icon is displayed:
NTV (Jp)
Fox
FX (US)
ABC (US)
MTV (US)

In 95% the empty blue box is displayes or no box at all.

Now some more stupid questions:
- Some shows have a blue box with "NR". What does this stand for?
- What has happened to the "Ended/Continuing" Info Flag?
(2021-04-05, 11:27)Reelyator Wrote: ...ok, if i understood you correctly this means, that the database with the Studio Icons that the Studio Icons White-Addon pulls its information from is still getting filled, correct?

It's just a regular addon, where anyone can submit icons.
I have done that several times.

(2021-04-05, 11:27)Reelyator Wrote: I found a very small amount of TV Shows, were a studio icon is displayed:
NTV (Jp)
Fox
FX (US)
ABC (US)
MTV (US)

In 95% the empty blue box is displayes or no box at all.

Which studios are missing?

(2021-04-05, 11:27)Reelyator Wrote: - Some shows have a blue box with "NR". What does this stand for?

NR means "Not rated" / "No rating"
Ratings are pulled from the scrapers.
You can disable ratings in the skin settings.

(2021-04-05, 11:27)Reelyator Wrote: - What has happened to the "Ended/Continuing" Info Flag?

The addon providing that info has not been ported to Python 3, which is needed for Kodi 19.
Hi!
Not sure if this is caused by the skin or by Kodi.

I got the impression that the list of new entries (Home/Movies/newly added) is not updated anymore since Matrix.....or is this just me?
(2021-04-12, 12:47)Reelyator Wrote: Hi!
Not sure if this is caused by the skin or by Kodi.

I got the impression that the list of new entries (Home/Movies/newly added) is not updated anymore since Matrix.....or is this just me?

Everything is updated perfectly for me.
On Windows, Android, OSX, IOS.

What exactly is not updated?
New entries? Watched status?
(2021-04-14, 10:57)Gade Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 12:47)Reelyator Wrote:  
Everything is updated perfectly for me.
On Windows, Android, OSX, IOS.

What exactly is not updated?
New entries? Watched status?
...strange, this seems to be not fully reproduceable: Movies i have imported yesterday are displayed under Movies / New Entries. Others that i have imported last week are not....
Weird.

Please check the dates when they are added to the libraries inside Kodi.
You can sort by date added and order descending.
Hey @Gade, how can I disable the "Busy Please Wait" popup, or slow it down as it were so that it waits a second before showing up on screen? I'm trying to do a playlist of movie trailers, followed by a custom theater intro and then the feature film ... but the Busy dialogue pops up for a split second sometimes in between trailers and kind of ruins the theater experience.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
(2021-04-17, 07:27)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Hey @Gade, how can I disable the "Busy Please Wait" popup, or slow it down as it were so that it waits a second before showing up on screen? I'm trying to do a playlist of movie trailers, followed by a custom theater intro and then the feature film ... but the Busy dialogue pops up for a split second sometimes in between trailers and kind of ruins the theater experience.

Hey MidnightWatcher.

I can definately see your point.

Hmmm... you really can't disable that dialog.
Kodi controls when to display it.

You could either use one of the cinema addons or manually edit DialogBusy.xml
(2021-02-18, 14:04)Gade Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 19:43)Jonoathome Wrote: Thanks for your post

Useful, but that's not what I meant..

You can specify the addons, to show in predefined categories.. but they are only specific to set categories with this skin.. upto 6 add-ons for the set categories

Id like to see the ability for that with custom categories, like Xonfluence.... Which doesn't appear to be there with this skin

At the moment for xonfluence, android apps I would add it to favourites. I can then add that shortcut or addons to a custom category.. upto 7.. for each category either in the sub menu or as a widget

Id also like the ability to enable Live TV category without having a PVR enabled, again Xonfluence allows this by creating a custom category, and the ability to add shortcuts to this.. I can then assign the default Live TV sub menu with additional added to the menu.. (PVR sub menus items only come up when PVR enabled)

I'm struggling to find a skin that matches the customisability of Xonfluence for Kodi..

This is not far off it.. very very good skin, great interface. just needs a few refinements

I absolutely hate the default Kodi skin.. I'm old school. Like the confluence look..

Apologies for sounding fussy.. looking at all the options though, this will probably be my go-to skin for Kodi 19.. just looking to add these options..

Aaaah sorry, now I know what you mean.

I have actually been meaning to add this feature for a long time.
I did some code cleanup which allowed for pretty easy implementation of the feature.

Add-on shortcuts are now available for all custom categories!

Please install my development repo to test the new feature in v12.2.27.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Dev...Repository

Hi ..
I appreciate this. Never got to thank you..

Additional feature I would really love to be added to this functionality..

Well two actually..

Add Favourites icons and select addons from different types at you can with Sub Menus

Favourites then gives you the ability to add Android Icons to the Home Menu

I.E. General not just restricted to program addons..
(2021-05-03, 11:22)Jonoathome Wrote: Hi ..
I appreciate this. Never got to thank you..

Thanks. Great that you like the feature.

(2021-05-03, 11:22)Jonoathome Wrote: Additional feature I would really love to be added to this functionality..

Well two actually..

Add Favourites icons and select addons from different types at you can with Sub Menus

Favourites then gives you the ability to add Android Icons to the Home Menu

Do you mean the regular addon shortcuts?

That will require tons of work and redesign.
Not something I have time for right now.

(2021-05-03, 11:22)Jonoathome Wrote: I.E. General not just restricted to program addons..

Still the regular addon shortcuts? Or?

Do you mean you would like to be able to choose from all addons for each category?
Because that's a very good idea, which will be pretty simple to create.
Pretty much yeh.. the ability to add any addon

You can do this for custom categories but not standard pre defined..

Going back to my original point..

Just want the ability to add Android apps..

I know I can create an auto widget and add that category as a custom widget for Android apps.. to a custom category.. (is there anyway to add these widget to predifined category)

It just would be much simpler to be able to add them as Icons in the same way you can with addons..

With xonfluence you had the ability to add favourites I would add the Android app to a favourite then add that favourite as an addon shortcut to the category
(2021-05-03, 13:17)Jonoathome Wrote: Pretty much yeh.. the ability to add any addon

You can do this for custom categories but not standard pre defined..

You're right.
That's not very consistant Smile

Please try 12.2.33, which introduces the ability to choose from any addon for all addon shortcuts.

(2021-05-03, 13:17)Jonoathome Wrote: I know I can create an auto widget and add that category as a custom widget for Android apps.. to a custom category.. (is there anyway to add these widget to predifined category)

Sorry, no.
You will have to add them to a custom category.
There's no advantage in adding them to a regular category.

(2021-05-03, 13:17)Jonoathome Wrote: It just would be much simpler to be able to add them as Icons in the same way you can with addons..

With xonfluence you had the ability to add favourites I would add the Android app to a favourite then add that favourite as an addon shortcut to the category

It might be something I will add in the future.
It's a very good idea.
But it also requires a ton of time and coding. Which I don't have time for at this moment.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 12.3.5 for Kodi 19 Matrix1