Color Space Question <Not The Usual
Something I noticed, might be insignificant..

Setup is as follows:
Nuc NUC7PJYH (J5005)
LibreElec 9.0.1 - Color space set to full and sync playback to display - All resolutions above 1080p are whitelisted.
to
Onkyo AVR set to do nothing to video signal.
to 
Sony Bravia 4K - Color space set to auto

All sources (PS3,PS4 Pro, Dune Solo 4k, Intel Nuc) look fine when testing with AVS HD 709 black level clip.
Bars 17-25 flash and white levels are great on other test clips. 

The only strange thing I noticed is on all other sources when I raise the value of the black level, 16 and above gradually begin to flash.
Normal of course if you have ever done calibration.

However on the Nuc, when I raise the black level values the bars don't gradually begin to flash.
Could anyone explain this behavior, and advise if it is something to be concerned about?
How do you find this NUC with LibreElec?   It sounds like some trouble to get HDR support working?
It plays HDR content without skipping If I use a SSD connected via USB.
The only problem is the color space is off, very washed out.
Could you provide that link to the review on NUCBLOG you mentioned in the other thread?
Or any other info on HDR playback on this device?
(2019-07-29, 16:17)Oshan Ruiz Wrote: It plays HDR content without skipping If I use a SSD connected via USB.
The only problem is the color space is off, very washed out.
Could you provide that link to the review on NUCBLOG you mentioned in the other thread?
Or any other info on HDR playback on this device?

Ah, I think you were referring to this:
​​​​​​https://nucblog.net/2018/05/gemini-lake-pentium-nuc-review-nuc7pjyh-games-linux-htpc/
Looks like I should have waited as HDR is according to this review; not supported, or am I doing something wrong? ^_^

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Color Space Question <Not The Usual0