v18 Big Bug in Kodi 18!
Bug 
Hello General Support,

I moved to OSMC/Kodi18 with OSMC/Kodi17, now I have the problem that it loud in the speakers crack when a music App/Radio starts.
Previously, I did not have this problem with Kodi17, with the video apps/media libraries the problem does not exist.
MP3 and other sound files work without problems. Only the music addons (buggy) cause problems.

This problem can destroy the tweeters!

My sound card on the Raspberry Pi 3+ is a Hifiberry AMP 2

This is how it works under OSMC Kodi 17 without problems.

These problems report several users who have switched to Kodi 18. I hope there will be an update that solves the problems.
Bug 
(2019-05-07, 09:22)Ritterfeld Wrote: Hello General Support,

I moved to OSMC/Kodi18 with OSMC/Kodi17, now I have the problem that it loud in the speakers crack when a music App/Radio starts.
Previously, I did not have this problem with Kodi17, with the video apps/media libraries the problem does not exist.
MP3 and other sound files work without problems. Only the music addons (buggy) cause problems.

This problem can destroy the tweeters!

My sound card on the Raspberry Pi 3+ is a Hifiberry AMP 2

config.txt

dtoverlay = hifiberry-dacplus-overlay
#dtparam = audio = on

This is how it works under OSMC Kodi 17 without problems.

These problems report several users who have switched to Kodi 18. I hope there will be an update that solves the problems.

https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...post523533
Would you mind using a more informative and less shouty title for your thread next time, because Big Bug in Kodi 18 is not something will help others when using the form search option.

Thanks in advance.
And by the way, one more time of you double-/crossposting any of more posts, and your big butt will be kicked off this forum for the duration of a nice vacation.
Improving the problem with my hardware combination works by switching system / audio / quality setting to GPU-accelerated.

That makes my loud cracking disappear. I think so that the actual problem again einwenig limited or clearer. An almost silent click is still perceptible.

To the double post, when I wanted to submit the thread came an error message, I tried to solve the error that the thread
I could not know every time I was posted.

And I think that it might interest the Kodi developers if errors in new version play again.

LibreELEC and OSMC also the Alpha 19, behave the same.

greetings
No Kodians an idea what you can do there?

In Kodi 17, the problem is not present, would be nice if it disappears from Kodi 18/19 again.

Greetings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Big Bug in Kodi 18!0