Can I display the number of times a film has been watched
Hi

I am running Kodi 17 on a Pi, using the confluence skin.

When I list my movies is there anyway of showing the number of times a film has been seen, I assume that this data is in the Database file.

I have tried Google but with no luck.

Regards Jaz
(2019-05-07, 22:17)JaztheRaz Wrote: I assume that this data is in the Database file.

It is, in the videodatabase in the playCount field of the "files" database table.
(2019-05-07, 22:17)JaztheRaz Wrote: When I list my movies is there anyway of showing the number of times a film has been seen

That depends on which skin you are using. Some skins and some views will show it in the movie list, others will show it in the Movie Information page. Some won't show it at all. Personally, I like seeing the Last Played and Play Count figures so I have had to edit the skins to display it.

Which skin and view are you using?

Maybe this might interest you... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2754870
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-05-08, 00:22)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 22:17)JaztheRaz Wrote: When I list my movies is there anyway of showing the number of times a film has been seen

That depends on which skin you are using. Some skins and some views will show it in the movie list, others will show it in the Movie Information page. Some won't show it at all. Personally, I like seeing the Last Played and Play Count figures so I have had to edit the skins to display it.

Which skin and view are you using?

Maybe this might interest you... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2754870 
Thanks, as stated in my post I am using the confluence skin, thanks for the link. I did modify an old  confluence skin years ago to remove the remaining time when you pause a film.

Will see if I can add.

Regards Jaz
Ok, if you are sticking with Confluence (and not looking for an alternative skin), then you post is better in the Confluence forum.

I'll move it there.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
There´s a info label for the playcount of an item: ListItem.PlayCount
which returns the playcount of a video in a container as a string (in this case a number)

So the answer to "Can I display the number of times a film has been watched" is yes Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I display the number of times a film has been watched0