Seek bar on top or transparent?
Video 
Hi guys! Thank you for this skin, I absolutely love it!! That being said there is a tiny request I have: Could you maybe add the possibility to move the seek bar in Video OSD to the top or make it completely transparent? Sometimes I like to scroll through stuff to see if a movie or show episode gets more interesting and I read the subtitles at pretty high speed because lets be honest, there is a lot of the same LAME and predictable dialogues out there Smile Or is there a possibility to do this already? I just cant tell although I went through all the settings multiple times but its just so beautifully customisable that I might have overlooked it. 

Thank you again for this close to perfect skin!! Much greetings  Blush
+1 on this. I was just checking the settings last night to see if this was possible because it blocks the subtitles when I have to pause my anime.
(2019-05-09, 16:49)vampyrex13 Wrote: +1 on this. I was just checking the settings last night to see if this was possible because it blocks the subtitles when I have to pause my anime.

Play Movie/TV Show and pause to bring up seek bar.
Click cogs/settings at end of seek bar RH side.
Option to move OSD to top.
(2019-05-17, 02:24)strikeron1 Wrote:
(2019-05-09, 16:49)vampyrex13 Wrote: +1 on this. I was just checking the settings last night to see if this was possible because it blocks the subtitles when I have to pause my anime.

Well I think this only moves the OSD to the top but not the seekbar itself Wink
(2019-05-17, 10:41)xgox Wrote:

l was checking out the DialogSeekBar.xml file,fiddled around and did this,the movie was paused when l took pictures....

(2019-05-18, 01:33)strikeron1 Wrote:
(2019-05-17, 02:24)strikeron1 Wrote: Play Movie/TV Show and pause to bring up seek bar.

l was checking out the DialogSeekBar.xml file,fiddled around and did this...

ImageImageImage 
On the bottom image that little white line is in the bottom left hand corner shows how far 
along the movie is,it only shows up when cursor brings it up..This is on my laptop.
(2019-05-18, 01:39)strikeron1 Wrote:
(2019-05-17, 10:41)xgox Wrote: Well I think this only moves the OSD to the top but not the seekbar itself Wink  
l was checking out the DialogSeekBar.xml file,fiddled around and did this...

ImageImageImage 
On the bottom image that little white line is in the bottom left hand corner shows how far 
along the movie is,it only shows up when cursor brings it up..This is on my laptop.  

My seekbar does not turn transparent if I put the OSD on top. Its blue, orange or whatever color I pick and it shows runtime, finish time etc. I really dont know how you did that because my OSD is on top but the seek bar is colored and full of info (which I want) Smile
(2019-05-17, 02:24)strikeron1 Wrote: Play Movie/TV Show and pause to bring up seek bar.

l was checking out the DialogSeekBar.xml file,fiddled around and did this,the movie was paused when l took pictures....

ImageImageImage 

What exactly did you do when "fiddling around" Smile? Can you help me?
Check out Thread: 
Modify seekbar only while seeking in AEON Nox Silvo
I´m also interested on this. I use dual subtitles, and the seekbar overlaps them

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seek bar on top or transparent?1