Solved Menu background art?
Question 
Can someone point me in the right direction on how to add background art for the menu sections, like TV Shows, Movies, System etc?
Also, can I remove the small icons that show for each of those sections? Like the Tv, the puzzle piece etc
Thanks!
(2019-05-09, 05:41)Temujin Wrote: Also, can I remove the small icons that show for each of those sections? Like the Tv, the puzzle piece etc
In Settings > Skin Settings > Home. Enable Hide Category Icons

The backgrounds are set in Settings > Skin Settings > Backgrounds. Scroll down to each menu item and click right for the options.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-05-09, 05:53)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-05-09, 05:41)Temujin Wrote: Also, can I remove the small icons that show for each of those sections? Like the Tv, the puzzle piece etc
In Settings > Skin Settings > Home. Enable Hide Category Icons

The backgrounds are set in Settings > Skin Settings > Backgrounds. Scroll down to each menu item and click right for the options.

Wicked thank you, kept scrolling through menu options, not sure how I missed that.
Much appreciated!
Great!!

I'll mark this solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks guys :-)

I recommend reading through the Rapier wiki, where all skin settings are described: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier

Here you also can find tips and tricks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu background art?0