Transparency effect for thumbnails...
I have a few thumbnails for my emulators but when I use them they always have a white background...they are pictures of the consoles themselves but they always have a white background. Is there a way to make this transparent in any way? so the white background doesn't show up? thanks.
not within xbmc. you need to change the source image to mark that color as transparent.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
kraqh3d Wrote:not within xbmc. you need to change the source image to mark that color as transparent.

What kind of software would you recommend? photoshop software? if yes, which one you think should be good enough to do that?
i really have no idea. try google.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Instead of doing the work yourself Google for "XBMC icons" or do a specific search for the emulator you are looking for, the icons have to be png format,jpg does not support transparency. Once you've downloaded the icon FTP it to the correct location on your Xbox hard drive as "emulatorname".tbn.

I favour the tilted case icons, try a search on http://mediaicons.org/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency effect for thumbnails...0