Linux kodi 18 game controller configuration
Hi all I`m new to this platform and need some help please.

I have a rasberry pi 3b + and have retropie installed on 1 sd card and my gioteck PS3 wireless controller works fine on there.

I have kodi 18.2 on another sd card but the same controler doesnt work on the retro game player after configuring, the A.B.X.Y. buttons only make the voluume go up and down.

Does anyone have any suggestion.

my plan was to free up the retropie card and do all my media and gaming through kodi 18.
(2019-05-10, 09:53)fir3mansam987 Wrote: Hi all I`m new to this platform and need some help please.

I have a rasberry pi 3b + and have retropie installed on 1 sd card and my gioteck PS3 wireless controller works fine on there.

I have kodi 18.2 on another sd card but the same controler doesnt work on the retro game player after configuring, the A.B.X.Y. buttons only make the voluume go up and down.

Does anyone have any suggestion.

my plan was to free up the retropie card and do all my media and gaming through kodi 18.

If you are using a custom XML file to configure the joystick, there is a bug in Leia that prevents it. You need to delete the default controller XML in Kodi installation directory (I'm not sure if that's possible on your platform).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 18 game controller configuration0