v18 ProjectM how to lock with no duration
The duration can be set from 5s to 50s, but how to lock/fix current selected visualization to run forever without jump to others
(PS: no shuffle already set)

thanks!
Kodi 20.4(Nexus) / FireTV 4K
(2019-05-11, 00:37)stein Wrote: The duration can be set from 5s to 50s, but how to lock/fix current selected visualization to run forever without jump to others

thanks!

I think you need to press the letter "L" on a keyboard to lock/unlock the preset.
Also letter "P" takes you to the presets.
On fire stick_ what keyboard?
(2019-10-05, 22:43)Thezkt Wrote: On fire stick_ what keyboard?
You will need to connect a keyboard, i think its the only way.
(2019-05-11, 00:37)stein Wrote: The duration can be set from 5s to 50s, but how to lock/fix current selected visualization to run forever without jump to others

thanks!
You can change the settings to of the visualizer to point to a custom directory with only the desired preset in it. If you don't know the name of the preset in question, you can find this out by calling the menu to select a preset manually when you land on the preset you want locked. Kodi will automatically move the cursor to that preset that is on-screen. From there navigate to the projectM addon folder and copy the file in question to its own directory and change the settings for projectM to point to that directory. None of this would be recommended to be done with a remote, although you may be able to get away with calling the preset menu with the Kore remote app. I also think that it may actually still try and shuffle to the next preset at the end of the timer, but just causes it to "skip" briefly, similar to the effect you would get when a .gif doesn't seamlessly loop for instance.
@psyburr :
thanks found it.
Kodi 20.4(Nexus) / FireTV 4K

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ProjectM how to lock with no duration0