Bug Android. Fire Stick 4K. Kodi 18.0 and later. Audio out of sync for all videos.
(2019-11-08, 10:52)fritsch Wrote: Please post the Debug Log with AAC playing for a while. Perhaps it uses the internal AAC decoder and not ffmpeg's. We will see.

How do I get a log off of a Fire Stick?

Edit: Nevermind, there are some links at the bottom of the linked article that should work.

Edit 2: I'm going to have to play with things some more. When resettting video and audio settings to default, then setting 5.1 sound and re-enabling passthrough of all types, things seem to be working well. Also, the DTS video I was originally having problems with seems to be inherently out of sync, because it also plays badly on my HTPC.

Edit 3: Found another DTS SD movie that has choppy video unless I turn off hardware video decode acceleration in Kodi.

Edit 4: Found that a movie with MP3 audio is out of sync on the Fire Stick 4K but not on the HTPC. Tried many different settings, but the only combination that works correctly is 5.1 speakers, upmix enabled, passthrough disabled. Changing *any* of these three settings results in out of sync audio, and even with this combination the audio has a reverb effect, meaning that some channels are probably still delayed.

For reference, this is Kodi 18.4 2019-09-01 official Android release from the Kodi web site running on a Fire Stick 4K running Fire OS 6.2.6.8 (NS6268/2315) / Fire TV Home Version 6.1.8.1-012. TV is a Vizio E472VLE 47" 1080p. Receiver is a Yamaha RXV-665. Fire Stick is connected to the receiver via HDMI, and receiver is connected to TV via HDMI.

Edit 5: Here is a log file for the out of sync video: https://paste.kodi.tv/apowomudut

Messages In This Thread
RE: Android. Fire Stick 4K. Kodi 18.0 and later. Audio out of sync for all videos. - by HunterZ - 2019-11-08, 19:24

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android. Fire Stick 4K. Kodi 18.0 and later. Audio out of sync for all videos.3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.