Aspect Ratio and Subtitle Flags disappear after playing file - Kodi 18.2 bug
Just wanted to point out I've been using this skin to test things in 18.2 and found a bug in Kodi that causes issues with this (and other) skins. Here is the thread I created to bring attention to the issue. If others have experienced this it would be helpful to post your findings in the below thread to help Team Kodi identify this problem and hopefully get it resolved quickly.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=343811
Noticed the same thing on 18.2 so I downgraded to 18.1 for now.

As soon as you play a file it "erases" the stored INFOlabel data and the only way to get it back is to either refresh from a backup NFO or edit one that was changed to include the now missing aspect ratio.

Estuary not displaying that info in the Library views might make this a "Just have to wait patiently for a dev with enough information, time and/or motivation to look into fixing it scenario".
Cool, just wanted to point out the behavior as at the time the thread I had started about it hadn't yet become active. I was using this skin for testing my customized skin and looking for changes to code from a different point of view than Estuary.

18.2 seems to have "broken" a few things. The subtitles information also goes and there are a few addons that seem to have been left behind. I might try downgrading myself to see what's was working as I jumped from 17.6 to 18.2.
Just FYI 18.3 will do the same thing as 18.2. This issue was not resolved.
I think this is not inluded.

I’m running a custom build from the LE forum over hereand this patch is includen and it fixes for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aspect Ratio and Subtitle Flags disappear after playing file - Kodi 18.2 bug0