Scraper does not write duration to episode.details.c09
Hi,

is it intentional that after scraping with thetvdb the duration is not set in episode.c09? I need this value to.determine the duration for dlna streaming via Yatse.

Regards
Delmo
No, it is not set.

TheTVDB does not have the episode duration.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Okay, understood. But in that case it would be helpful to set the streamdetails. Is there a way, to trigger the setting of this table?
It should be set when the videos are scanned/scraped into the library. If not, playing for a couple of seconds should set it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Unfortunately it s not. I can produce some logs tonight. Are there any specific loglevels to set?
First check which version Kodi you are using as it is probably related to this... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15589

If you update to v18.2, then it should work again.

Log Level 2 is required.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper does not write duration to episode.details.c090