[LINUX/MAC/WINDOWS] Launch applications/games from XBMC "Programs" section
You could use the Launcher Plugin. Use the search or the svn repo installer to find it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
ok, I found it!
I followed the instructions, but the application type games I do not open them!
Please Help!
launcher app is basically a launcher for any executable. please read the forums, especially the release thread. i won't hold your hand while you try to run your games.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
because you did not choose "executable", but "game emulator". you really have to read more - especially this thread. On a sidenote: please don't post images that large - instead post the imageshack urls here.
Grrrrrrrr. did you actually read my response? I'm not willing to take this any further.
I'd love to be able to just switch to XBMC as my main interface for dealing with my computer, its functions constitute like 60% of my computer usage, but it would be nice if I could run applications on top of it without switching back and forth. The only things I'd need to be able to use XBMC instead of say Gnome is the ability to run a chat client or a browser on top of XBMC, then I could set up one of the existing launchers to run my games and whatnot.
well, launch the chat client and browser with the launcher or executor.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX/MAC/WINDOWS] Launch applications/games from XBMC "Programs" section0