[Feature Request] Different Folders for picture and nfo files
Wink 
This program is quite nice, however I do not want pictures, nfo files, and my guess is trailers are the same way, I dont want them placed in the same folder as the movies, I have looked over the settings and the program and can not find a place to change this, so I request that there be an option to specify a seperate folder for the images, nfo, and trailers, it would actually be nice if we can also have each type in different folders, for example my media library is setup like so

drive:\media\movies
drive:\media\shows
drive:\media\anime

would be nice if I can make folders for the images, traiilers and NFO files

drive:\media\media\trailers\Movies
drive:\media\media\trailers\Shows
drive:\media\media\trailers\Anime
drive:\media\media\NFO\Movies
drive:\media\media\NFO\Shows
drive:\media\media\NFO\Anime
drive:\media\media\images\movies\<movie name>
drive:\media\media\images\shows\<show name>
drive:\media\media\images\anime\<anime name>

I am very specific on how I want my library laid out, so it would be nice to have the ability to do so in this amazing program. I was going to make a script to rename files until I found this program, this program does that and more which is kind of nice to be able to browse and see my media library without having to go to my HTPC

I honestly would have no problem even getting the donation version or paying for it to get the features I want.
this is not how kodi/tmm works -> will never be implemented
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] Different Folders for picture and nfo files0