PS1 in Kodi Retroplayer in Raspberry Pi2
Hi, Just discovered how to use Kodi Retroplayer and I’m very new to all of this -  thank you for the amazing work. Smile  It's a delight to be able to revisit my childhood favourites!

I am running a Raspberry Pi2 with OSMC and Kodi Leia v18.2 and Vero 4k with OSMC and Kodi Leia v18.2.  Just managed to get some of the Kodi Retroplayer games up and running but noticed there isn’t a PS1 engine - is this in development?  I can see the engine on my Android tablet but not on Raspberry Pi. One of my favourites is Tekken 3. 

Also, is there any guidance/saving on loading your own savestates (if it is possible)?

Any insight is much appreciated and I’m very much excited to see how this project evolves over time. Keep up the good work!
Not all Cores are available for each OS. So you may install RetroArch and Launch the Games from inside IAGL
(2019-05-20, 06:31)PX80 Wrote: Not all Cores are available for each OS. So you may install RetroArch and Launch the Games from inside IAGL

Thank you Smile

I have tried to install retroarch from Gamestarter but it just loads into black screen when I tried to click into the add on. I’ve also tried to link IAGL via following various tutorials to the retroarch settings folder and to the app but still no luck.

I do have retrosmc and emulationsation successfully installed and tried to link to retroarch there but still no luck.

I think I read somewhere through my research Rpi doesn’t support this kind of launching unless someone has got it working?

I love the all in one integration the Kodi Retroarch and IAGL gives.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PS1 in Kodi Retroplayer in Raspberry Pi20