Discart position in Sagas
Hello
I am runing Kodi Leia with MQ8  18.2
In Sagas the discarts are not allways displayed at the same place. Some times above the Poster some time at Poster level.
Any idea to solve this ?
I maybe was not clear enough.
As you can see the discart are not always displayed à the samme level. I kwon that it is possible in the "viewrightdisplay.xml" that is possible to change position and siez. But as there is, to my knowledge only what ca I do ? (I have more tha one saga with this case; Any idea
Regards
(2019-05-23, 16:49)pierre8991 Wrote: I maybe was not clear enough.
As you can see the discart are not always displayed à the samme level. I kwon that it is possible in the "viewrightdisplay.xml" that is possible to change position and siez. But as there is, to my knowledge only what ca I do ? (I have more tha one saga with this case; Any idea
Regards
ImageImage
Am I the only one with this can of problem displaying discarts at different le vel ?
I tried to modofiy the View Rigut List xml. Of course I moved the discart who were outside of the cases down but the discart which where at the cases level went down too
Hello
It's me again with this very old problem. I checked in the base but I did not find new information.
As I still have this problem I like to kwon if there is a solution
Regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Discart position in Sagas2