Passthrough audio issues on Minix Neo-U1
Hello,

I have had my Minix Neo-U1 for about 2 years, and I have just recently started to have issues with passthrough audio when I enable all of the passthrough options under Expert Mode.

I have a 7.1 channel Atmos receiver and when I select passthrough on and enable all of the receivers, the movie will either have no sound, or the audio and video will both stutter.

As soon as I reset the settings and turn it all off, it works just fine.

I also cannot, for whatever reason, choose more than 2.0 channels in the audio settings for Kodi. If I do (ie, 7.1), then there won’t be any sound.

I have a standard Denon 7.1 ch Atmos enabled receiver and have never had issues prior to a few months ago.

I am not sure what to do. I’ve reset my Minix to factory settings, I’ve done the same for Kodi, etc.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
Anyone??
Not supported by your box vendor, just disable it again.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2019-05-29, 07:03)fritsch Wrote: Not supported by your box vendor, just disable it again.

Really? It used to work for me before. What would’ve caused the change?

Do you know which boxes support a 7.1 ch passthrough if the Minix does not?

Thanks!
(2019-05-29, 20:18)zr123 Wrote:
(2019-05-29, 07:03)fritsch Wrote: Not supported by your box vendor, just disable it again.

Really? It used to work for me before. What would’ve caused the change?

Do you know which boxes support a 7.1 ch passthrough if the Minix does not?

Thanks!

You have fully capable hardware.
Simply use an OS on it that will even give you Atmos audio passthrough and all sort of Kodi Leia bells and whistles. You can even dual boot and run Android from internal and then CoreELEC Kodi from an external Class 10 U1 microSDHC:

https://coreelec.org

A microSDHC and adapter will be much cheaper vs buying whole new Hardware.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Passthrough audio issues on Minix Neo-U10