Can not get Kodi to play this video.
**Removed Link**

I can not get Kodi to play this video file. It works on Windows 10 movie player and in vlc so I know the file is good. And ideas as to why Kodi can't handle it?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Log File

Maybe this will help?
I hope you didn't make me infect my computer...

When I eventually downloaded it, this is all I got playing it...

I am going to say "Not a Kodi problem" Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-05-28, 05:43)Karellen Wrote: I hope you didn't make me infect my computer...

When I eventually downloaded it, this is all I got playing it...

I am going to say "Not a Kodi problem" Smile

I Hope its not a virus it is from the same source as the Apple Aerial Screensaver. It is just supposed to be 4K HDR. I got a new tv this past weekend and wanted to see what they looked like in HDR. I will remove the link. The only reason i asked if it was a kodi issue is because it works with Windows 10 Movies & TV app.
(2019-05-28, 06:10)smitchell6879 Wrote: The only reason i asked if it was a kodi issue is because it works with Windows 10 Movies & TV app.
Maybe some sort of DRM is used hence why it works in Windows 10 Movies & TV app.
(2019-05-28, 13:10)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2019-05-28, 06:10)smitchell6879 Wrote: The only reason i asked if it was a kodi issue is because it works with Windows 10 Movies & TV app.
Maybe some sort of DRM is used hence why it works in Windows 10 Movies & TV app.

Had not thought of that, but it is a good point, at least I like that answer better haha thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can not get Kodi to play this video.0