Xbox One Kodi - how to clear cache
Hello,

I am experiencing buffering during playback since a few days ago. Usually it helps to clear the cache. Now how do it clear the cache on the Xbox one version?

Because I can't find any of the usual add ones like covenant to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Lando
As it's obvious you have banned add-ons installed (because you seem to be familiar with Covenant which is on our banned list) getting support in here is pretty hard as you know already because I guess you have read the forums rules you accepted.

But let's dig deeper. Which cache you want to clear and for what reason? Something not working or will your problem also be related to banned add-ons not working as expected?
(2019-05-28, 19:16)DaVu Wrote: As it's obvious you have banned add-ons installed (because you seem to be familiar with Covenant which is on our banned list) getting support in here is pretty hard as you know already because I guess you have read the forums rules you accepted.

But let's dig deeper. Which cache you want to clear and for what reason? Something not working or will your problem also be related to banned add-ons not working as expected?
Hi,

I don't have anything banned installed. I simply checked on the net how to avoid the buffering problem and the first thing I saw was use Covenant plug in which I could not find in the list. I am glad if someone could give me some advice how to fix the buffering because it started just 3 days ago with nearly every file suddenly.
(2019-05-28, 19:23)Landario Wrote:
(2019-05-28, 19:16)DaVu Wrote: As it's obvious you have banned add-ons installed (because you seem to be familiar with Covenant which is on our banned list) getting support in here is pretty hard as you know already because I guess you have read the forums rules you accepted.

Hi,

I don't have anything banned installed. I simply checked on the net how to avoid the buffering problem and the first thing I saw was use Covenant plug in which I could not find in the list. I am glad if someone could give me some advice how to fix the buffering because it started just 3 days ago with nearly every file suddenly.
I simply look for a method to clear the video cache or increase the size of the cache file to avoid sudden buffering during video playback. You can believe me I am glad to do this with standard functions but so far I can't find any options within Kodi nor can I find any plug in in the list who suggests having such functions
maybe this will help:
https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache
(2019-05-28, 19:33)DaVu Wrote: maybe this will help:
https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache

I am using Kodi on the Xbox one I think I wont be.able to edit and xml there...?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox One Kodi - how to clear cache0