Videos start with infomation window open
So I'm having a weird error. I upgraded from Kodi 18.1 to 18.2 on my FireStick 4k tonight. Now whenever I start playback of a scraped video file, it starts with the information window open. The one you get if you press "i" on the keyboard. Pressing 'i' again closes it.
This is very annoying and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it stop. I've tried running other skins but they have the same problem. I also tried running an 18.3 nightly build. Same thing.
If anyone has any ideas of what might be causing this I would really appreciate it!
(2019-05-29, 03:22)OlleDenStore Wrote: So I'm having a weird error. I upgraded from Kodi 18.1 to 18.2 on my FireStick 4k tonight. Now whenever I start playback of a scraped video file, it starts with the information window open. The one you get if you press "i" on the keyboard. Pressing 'i' again closes it.
This is very annoying and I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it stop. I've tried running other skins but they have the same problem. I also tried running an 18.3 nightly build. Same thing.
If anyone has any ideas of what might be causing this I would really appreciate it!
It's a skin setting, and if you are using a skin that depends on skinhelper (or skinshortcuts) the setting can be shared between skins

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videos start with infomation window open0