Release Release 3.0
(2019-07-14, 14:39)myron Wrote: ....For the "The Movies" problem, please send us some logs, or at least an IMDB number / link what show you mean.
Cant even find it...
Sorry, that was dumb, the IMDb ID is tt10468676. In the log, the search begins at 2019-07-14 10:36:49,065.

The log is here, I've never posted a log before, so I hope I did it right: https://paste.kodi.tv/idurinaquh.kodi

Thanks for your help!
@Hawkeye09
@SMB-IL 

just had an idea: if you name the show folder like Extras (year) it should not get detected as an extra(s) folder.. could you test that?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-07-14, 18:11)mlaggner Wrote: @Hawkeye09
@SMB-IL 

just had an idea: if you name the show folder like Extras (year) it should not get detected as an extra(s) folder.. could you test that?
Mine works fine -- maybe that's what I did. I just brought it up earlier in the thread to try to help out with Hawkeye09, because I remembered the same problem I had in 2014. But, good idea!
(2019-07-14, 18:11)mlaggner Wrote: @Hawkeye09
@SMB-IL 

Thanks @mlaggner and @SMB-IL. Renaming the folder does the trick.
In the previous version you could, for example hit the "T" key to jump to the beginning of the T's in the movie list, this functionality does not work in V3, will that be restored in the future?
I've found the issue and re-implemented that for v3.0.3
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-06-03, 17:02)perspicacia Wrote: Loving the new release, however it does not seem to scrape very well from fanart.tv - misses a lot of the artwork - banner, disc etc.

For example added "Happy Death Day 2U" to my movies but it only scraped poster and fanart.  However fanart.tv has banner, logo, clearart, disc, and thumb available

Seems to be struggling with getting art from themoviedb as well.  It only seems to scrape a poster and fanart and usually not more than 1 of each.  It also seems to struggle with pulling the MPAA rating from IMDB.  I usually have to go back in and rescrape everything for just "Certification" from tmdb.
Wondering if I'm doing something incorrect.  For extras, some of mine are getting detected as movies.  Generally, it's when there's a subfolder within the extra's folder. 

Is this a known issue, as designed, etc?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release 3.00