Release Release 3.0
(2019-06-07, 07:52)mlaggner Wrote: @perspicacia do you have an example? (show/episode)

A recent special episode of 999 What's Your Emergency has no thumb to scrape so Tinymm produces the following nfo for this episode - https://pastebin.com/XQvyLdzv - Notice line 16 it puts <thumb>http://thetvdb.com/banners/</thumb>.  Ideally it needs to be <thumb></thumb>

Here is also a screenshot of the Detail 2 Tab for that episode in Tinymm - https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/6/7...2-full.jpg - again see what it put for Thumb
3.0 looks very slick.  Not sure if this is an issue with 3 or an older release.

These two movies (in the same dir/datasource) are merged into a single entry and only the 1080 gets an nfo written:
Captain.Marvel.2019.1080p.BluRay.x264.mkv
captain.marvel.2019.2160p.uhd.bluray.x265.mkv

NFO file naming is set to "<movie filename>.nfo

Within the TMM I see logos 1080, UHD, 5.1 and DTS Sad
I noticed the Kyra database was added to 3.0.  Is it possible to add the scraping of animated posters and fanart in bulk and/or as an option by itself during scraping?  Been looking for this as an option and have never found it.  I'm looking to have them downloaded locally and if one is force it to be used as the poster.  The skinhelper way doesn't seem to be up to date anymore and has always been a bit finicky.
Upgraded to 3.x and noticed file seem a lot slower across the network - at least under Linux. With 2.x everything wizzed along but as soon as I updated to 3.0 the rename operations when you select "Rename/Cleanup" now take around 10 seconds per rename operation.

I'm not sure of the best way to capture a bug report on this as the  logs don't show a whole lot aside from the rename operation.
@dasfreak tmm has no influence to the renaming itself - everything is controlled by the underlying file system.. and the code for renaming is basically the same as in v2..
if you use smb/cifs, make sure you have mounted the server via protocol vers=3 (I had that problem myself; google for mount options for cifs)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hi @mlaggner,

I'm still relatively new to Kodi, new to this forum but not new to TMM.

As written here, I've got problems finding the series "Extras".

Additionally TMM 3 seems not to be able to recognize the season number of newly found episodes. They always end up with season number -1... trace.log from adding episodes 19 and 20 of season 6 of series "Die Goldbergs": https://paste.kodi.tv/rufobanado.kodi
@Hawkeye09 I've seen your post there, but unfortunately there is no solution yet.. this is the only one problem with detection which was theoretically possible (and now it happened :/).
We must have some bigger workaround for especially this show... stay tuned
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2019-06-07, 11:26)perspicacia Wrote:
(2019-06-07, 07:52)mlaggner Wrote: @perspicacia do you have an example? (show/episode)

A recent special episode of 999 What's Your Emergency has no thumb to scrape so Tinymm produces the following nfo for this episode - https://pastebin.com/XQvyLdzv - Notice line 16 it puts <thumb>http://thetvdb.com/banners/</thumb>.  Ideally it needs to be <thumb></thumb>

Here is also a screenshot of the Detail 2 Tab for that episode in Tinymm - https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/6/7...2-full.jpg - again see what it put for Thumb  
Hi, just got the latest update and the issue appears to be fixed so many thanks
(2019-06-08, 15:31)grimmace92 Wrote: I noticed the Kyra database was added to 3.0.  Is it possible to add the scraping of animated posters and fanart in bulk and/or as an option by itself during scraping?  Been looking for this as an option and have never found it.  I'm looking to have them downloaded locally and if one is force it to be used as the poster.  The skinhelper way doesn't seem to be up to date anymore and has always been a bit finicky.
Sure.
The automatic/bulk scraper can only take ONE poster (and 1..xx fanarts as in settings)
But since TMDB and fanart.tv respond really fast, the artworks will barely be from Kyra Wink
You might want to deactivate all unwanted picture plugins, and scrape every movie again, just with artwork ticked....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2019-06-13, 23:24)myron Wrote:
(2019-06-08, 15:31)grimmace92 Wrote: I noticed the Kyra database was added to 3.0.  Is it possible to add the scraping of animated posters and fanart in bulk and/or as an option by itself during scraping?  Been looking for this as an option and have never found it.  I'm looking to have them downloaded locally and if one is force it to be used as the poster.  The skinhelper way doesn't seem to be up to date anymore and has always been a bit finicky.
Sure.
The automatic/bulk scraper can only take ONE poster (and 1..xx fanarts as in settings)
But since TMDB and fanart.tv respond really fast, the artworks will barely be from Kyra Wink
You might want to deactivate all unwanted picture plugins, and scrape every movie again, just with artwork ticked....  

Hi Myron.  I don't think this works.  I don't see an option to select animated art so that tmm knows to grab it.  The only way I've managed to get this to work is if I go to edit movie and then click on the poster.  I then see the animated art.  I turned everything off except kyra and rescraped and nothing was downloaded.  Can you test on your end?  Maybe I don't have the correct settings or maybe there needs to be a setting that you can select to download gif files only?
(2019-06-08, 15:22)shaggydo Wrote: These two movies (in the same dir/datasource) are merged into a single entry and only the 1080 gets an nfo written:
Captain.Marvel.2019.1080p.BluRay.x264.mkv
captain.marvel.2019.2160p.uhd.bluray.x265.mkv
Just fixed this for next version.
You might remove this movie from TMM, and update - then you should get 2 entries...
(No one noticed this so far - this has been there since the beginning of TMM Tongue)
(2019-06-14, 01:43)grimmace92 Wrote: Hi Myron.  I don't think this works.  I don't see an option to select animated art so that tmm knows to grab it.  The only way I've managed to get this to work is if I go to edit movie and then click on the poster.  I then see the animated art.  I turned everything off except kyra and rescraped and nothing was downloaded.  Can you test on your end?  Maybe I don't have the correct settings or maybe there needs to be a setting that you can select to download gif files only? 
You are right - bulk downloading does not work.
Is fixed for next version.

In settings, there is a checkbox (scraper settings) wether automatic download of images, or an image chooser would pop up...
(2019-06-14, 10:03)myron Wrote:
(2019-06-14, 01:43)grimmace92 Wrote: Hi Myron.  I don't think this works.  I don't see an option to select animated art so that tmm knows to grab it.  The only way I've managed to get this to work is if I go to edit movie and then click on the poster.  I then see the animated art.  I turned everything off except kyra and rescraped and nothing was downloaded.  Can you test on your end?  Maybe I don't have the correct settings or maybe there needs to be a setting that you can select to download gif files only? 
You are right - bulk downloading does not work.
Is fixed for next version.

In settings, there is a checkbox (scraper settings) wether automatic download of images, or an image chooser would pop up... 

Thanks!  If I'm using the snapshot is this be available now?  If not when do you expect the next version?
hey, i accidentally choose cancel and now i no longer get the update notification for seamless upgrade, how do i trigger update again within old tmm? (launch updater doesn't work)
see here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344393

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release 3.00