Release Release 3.0
Awesome, great work! I'm going to try and switch over to this from Ember. Is there going to be support for season fanart in the future?

EDIT: Also I noticed that in some cases the images displayed for a TV show under details are not the files named "poster.ext" and "fanart.ext", instead other images are displayed. I think it defaults to highest res, my season-all-poster.ext and season11-fanart.ext are being displayed instead, which are the highest resolution.
(2019-06-05, 15:50)Flash3d Wrote: Also when right clicking on random entry and selecting search & scrape  it says: No entry selected

I'm also getting this. Cannot do almost any right-click operation on a specific season as it just comes up with "No entry selected". Any ideas? Could someone with version 3 test this please?

This was from right-clicking and doing Search & Scrape.
search and scrape only applies to shows itself (what would you expect if you choose search on a season?)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Is there any option to write nfo files of movie sets into a separate folder? I am trying to transition from Ember Media Manager to TMM and have a separate folder with all the set images in which are the nfo files for those sets as well and I would like to write the movieset nfo files into this folder as well.
So far I only saw that they're written into every movie folder thats in a set, isnt that redundant for lets say all Avenger Movies? 4 identical movieset nfos in 4 different folders?

If I misunderstood something then I am sorry. =(
(2019-06-30, 17:45)mlaggner Wrote: search and scrape only applies to shows itself (what would you expect if you choose search on a season?)

in fact that's also happening when right-clicking a movie or tv-show. of course the same occurs when pressing <shift>+<cmd>+<f>.

Or how should the entry be selected before trying to scrape?

Because this happens for every menu entry that works with selected entries ....
What is with the Renameoption *Produkionstudio*

it mean it is available in 3.0...but no option works ${producktion}  ${studio} ${producktionstudio}

Only way is with manual setting Tags like this [Marvel Studios] that sucks...in the scraping Infos is it available,in Filteroption also, so why not in the renaming option...
(2019-06-30, 17:45)mlaggner Wrote: search and scrape only applies to shows itself (what would you expect if you choose search on a season?)

Thought it worked this way in the past? I have one season that needs renaming and scraping but doesn't seem to want to do it on the show branch. Not to worry.
search & scrape is only for TV shows! why would you search for a episode if everything searchable is there?
this action is only needed to find the right IDs/metadata for the TV show itself!

what you want is to scrape episode metadata, which is a completely different task (where no search is needed, since we know the show and episode/season number). try to do a right click an choose scrape episode metadata or use the dropdown (click on the text) of the toolbar for search&scrape
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
@Sinisalo81 there is no option "Produkionstudio" (all renamer options are english and not translated) yet; but since we use JMTE for the renamer, you can simply access that with

Code:
${movie.productionCompany}
(2019-07-05, 08:38)mlaggner Wrote:
Code:
${movie.productionCompany}

Thanks...with "movie." it works
LOVE v3! Just ran into a strange problem I've never seen before.

I added "The Movies", the new TV show from CNN. I like to scrape first on TVDb, then scrape IMDb for the cast list because it's usually more complete. So I did that, but on the scrape from IMDb, TMM came back with "Nothing found." So I went to IMDb and got the ID number for the show and added it to the "Details 2" screen for the show and scraped again, still "Nothing found". Then I entered the IMDb ID number directly into the search box on the scraper screen and STILL "Nothing found." I tried a few other shows and they came up fine from IMDb. Any thoughts? If you need a log file, let me know which one, or should I send the entire ZIP file TMM exports? Currently running v3.0.2.

Thanks!
(2019-06-11, 23:21)Hawkeye09 Wrote: Hi @mlaggner,

I'm still relatively new to Kodi, new to this forum but not new to TMM.

As written here, I've got problems finding the series "Extras".

(2019-06-12, 07:29)mlaggner Wrote: @Hawkeye09 I've seen your post there, but unfortunately there is no solution yet.. this is the only one problem with detection which was theoretically possible (and now it happened :/).
We must have some bigger workaround for especially this show... stay tuned

I don't know if this is related, but I had this same issue a few years ago with the show "Extras". I honestly have no idea how it was fixed, but it was -- I just rescraped everything with V3 and had no issues with "Extras". Could it be something in my "advancedsettings.xml" file? I pasted the section dealing with Extras below. Here's the original question and myron's answer is right after my post. Maybe this will trigger something for myron....

Original post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2162607

advancedsettings.xml Extras section:
<!-- Don't read the movie "Extras" folder into the main library -->
        <excludefromscan action="append">
            <regexp>/Extras/</regexp>
            <regexp>[\\/]Extras[\\/]</regexp>
        </excludefromscan>
<!-- Don't read the TV Shows "Extras" folder into the main library -->
        <excludetvshowsfromscan action="append">
        </excludetvshowsfromscan>
(2019-07-13, 05:29)SMB-IL Wrote:

(2019-06-12, 07:29)mlaggner Wrote: @Hawkeye09 I've seen your post there, but unfortunately there is no solution yet.. this is the only one problem with detection which was theoretically possible (and now it happened :/).

I don't know if this is related, but I had this same issue a few years ago with the show "Extras". I honestly have no idea how it was fixed, but it was -- I just rescraped everything with V3 and had no issues with "Extras". Could it be something in my "advancedsettings.xml" file? I pasted the section dealing with Extras below. Here's the original question and myron's answer is right after my post. Maybe this will trigger something for myron....

</excludefromscan>
I have no problem finding the show in Kodi. It's only tmm... So I guess, @myron forgot about that:
Quote:For the show "Extras (2005)" this is kinda suboptimal and might be the only case where this logic won't work :p (will keep that in mind when rewriting the update from scratch)
(2019-07-13, 17:34)Hawkeye09 Wrote:
(2019-07-13, 05:29)SMB-IL Wrote:

</excludefromscan>
I have no problem finding the show in Kodi. It's only tmm... So I guess, @myron forgot about that:
Quote:For the show "Extras (2005)" this is kinda suboptimal and might be the only case where this logic won't work :p (will keep that in mind when rewriting the update from scratch)
Right, but I was talking about TMM because I don't use Kodi to scrape anything and I KNOW I didn't enter it manually. I wish I could remember what I did four years ago, but all I've got are these threads, so I don't remember. At the time, I seemed to be the only one having the problem. I hope this is fixed for you!
After many requests, we completely reworked the "extra" files of a movie/tvshow.
Instead of detecting named variants, we now consider everything in this folder as being an "extra" (we never could identify all the names one would have)

Whilst this works now as intended, this has ONE major drawback:
The show "Extras" on filesystem is now also detected as "extra".
Unfortunately, this is not that easy anylonger, to make some exclusions... so we currently ignore that folder.
Needs some more time and brainpower to get this imported again - sorry.

For the "The Movies" problem, please send us some logs, or at least an IMDB number / link what show you mean.
Cant even find it...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release 3.00