How can I get TMM show the message a second time so TMM could import the data / updat
The first time the message about the new 3.0 version was shown I just closed it. How can I get TMM show the message a second time so TMM could import the data / update? Clicken "Launch updater" does not help.
I'd like to know this too
Oh yes. It seems to be, there were a one time offer to upgrade...Confused
Any other explanation?
(2019-06-02, 12:04)Nerls Wrote: The first time the message about the new 3.0 version was shown I just closed it. How can I get TMM show the message a second time so TMM could import the data / update? Clicken "Launch updater" does not help.

Same here. I just went ahead and downloaded v3.0 from the website and re-added my sources though. Unfortunately,my "Registered To" info is now missing even though I just donated again. Not a real big deal I guess because it seems fully functional.
the update dialog should re-appear again after some time (don't know the delay by heart)..
but you could change the content of the file

Code:
/cache/migv3popup

inside the tmm folder to 

Code:

then restart tmm.. the popup should re-appear immediately
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thank you!

What is the best way to adapt / reset one's settings to the ones in the old TMM? To make screenshots of those settings or manually copy some lines (e.g. renamer, path to the media player, etc.) and insert them in the new TMM?

Does one have to re-scrape all the movies, series?
What did you change in v2?

The defaults are pretty workable...
Yes, we don't know your player if it is not default - so you have to set it.
And yes, we do not know your preferred renamer preferences/filesystem structure...
... but for the rest... there weren't that much changes...?

Why should you want to rescrape your movies?
After import (reading the NFO files), it should look same as in v2, no?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Quote: What did you change in v2?
If I remember it right, I added paths to the movie folders (data sources), image settings, scraper settings, memory settings, may be added file types, etc. And the things I do not remember / find (at the  moment).

Quote: Yes, we don't know your player if it is not default - so you have to set it.
Didn't remember it even worked with the default player.

Quote: Why should you want to rescrape your movies?
I do not want to. So obviously it is not necessary, all the data will be kept.

Quote: After import (reading the NFO files), it should look same as in v2, no?
Ah sorry, I do not know, it would be good of course. So there is no need to update the data sources, to scrape, it completely is done with the import. Nothing else to do, that would be great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I get TMM show the message a second time so TMM could import the data / updat0