Play smartlist on select
Hi

I've added a smartlist to a menu can it be set to play when it is selected?

Thanks
(2019-06-02, 16:01)PoBear Wrote: Hi

I've added a smartlist to a menu can it be set to play when it is selected?

Thanks
Yes, of course
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I've tried adding two smart lists one is for music videos and the other just for songs, when I do the add I am not being asked if I want to play them on select they are just being added to the submenu.

When I select them the results of the smart list are displayed but I have to manually start playing them.
When I did the test and added the smart list it asked me whether I wanted to show or to play... I selected play and it plays right away when selected.

Anyway, if you use the option to play background music while in home menu it could be a good thing to display the smart lists first to avoid issues with that option...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks but I'm not getting asked whether I want to play the smartlist it is just added to the submenu and just displays the results list when selected.

As a problem to your suggestion to view the results of the smartlist first, my remote is unable to bring up the context menu, so I can play individual tracks, one at a time but not the whole list of tracks, I can't get to "play from here".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play smartlist on select0