Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-07, 15:08)bsoriano Wrote: @treboR2Robert , thanks for the additional feedback! You are correct about the spacing with the bigger font, I will look into that.

I will also look into adding a button to toggle the watched status for a video.  I am not sure yet that I will do anything with the "My ratings" info.  As for the other ideas (episode thumb instead of season poster, adding the studio icon), I like them and will look into adding them in the next few days.

The video you can upload to any file sharing site, or post a link to Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc. if you have one of those.  Thank you for letting me know which other skin you are comparing to, that way I can look at the code and see if there is any optimization for PKC (which I know I don't have any in Amber right now) is being done.

Thanks for your kind words in regards to the skin! Smile I need to add full integration with PKC before even talking with the developer Big Grin

Regards,

Bart 

Hi Bart I'm glad you agree about the little cosmetic changes we mentioned, looking forward to seeing those.

I have private messaged you with a link to the video on google drive.

At the start of video it is Aeon Nox Silvo as you can probably tell and then I change to AMBER.

You can clearly see the quite long delay of the on deck widget.

I thought maybe the 5 sec refresh of background fanart could cause it but i slowed this down and it did not make any difference.

Maybe Silvo is caching the widgets and only refreshing them when they are not in use and not every single time they load ?

I don't know I am just guessing really.

Apart from the widget delay, I havn't noticed any other bugs, I'm sure I will bother you more though with other suggestions Big Grin

Anyway I hope the cosmetic mods go well and the on deck delay is not to much of a bother.

Thanks again Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by treboR2Robert - 2019-06-07, 16:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1