Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-08, 00:32)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , @treboR2Robert , please check out the latest from Git.  I have made the plot clickable in video info, and added the studio logo as well.  I am still looking into adding the episode thumb, because honestly I don't like the way it is shown in Estuary, which is what @edjalmo suggested.  I will not be working on the skin this weekend, so any further changes will be done next week.  Thanks.
I tested!
The plot clickable was good! The divisor line too! Thank you! I just think that white background on it don't looks pretty. I suggest kept background like it was.
The studio icon don't appeared here. It just show a clapperboard. I miss something? I found it! I have to go to Advanced > Customise Icons and install an add-on to change icons. I think is better add this as a dependence, since exist a clapperboard icon in this place.
I liked the @treboR2Robert idea for video info. But maybe it has changed a lot in relation to the movie info page, but I kinda like... I can not decide hahaha! But show your idea too, without hurry Smile
(2019-06-08, 00:54)bsoriano Wrote: The ratings for example (tmdb, rottentomato, imdb, etc.) , unless you have them scraped well, would need to come from an addon like skin helper service, which could make the skin slower.
I use Kodi on a RPi 3b. I already test it another skins and it aways get the thermometer icon showing because they use more resource. This dosen't happend with Amber. If you add this in the future please make an option to enable or not.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by edjalmo - 2019-06-08, 01:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1