Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-08, 20:48)edjalmo Wrote: Suggestions for plot view. Blur or dims the background and put large letter, if possible in a responsive way, you know ... like sites made for mobile and desktop... if plot is too big, then the letter has a smaller size.
Maybe changing just the background style, without change letter size, will get better too.
I found what I think is a small bug. When I change the view type of a season or episodes they don't change for the others Tv shows. I have to change at least two tv shows to change all. I think this happens with version without skinshortcuts too.
I also can't find next episode widget for add.
Thanks and good weekend!
@edjalmo , thanks for your feedback.  Just so I am clear, what you are looking for is for the plot to be more readable (like, from a distance) when the dialog is shown? Please let me know.

I will look into changing the view type for a season or episodes, I had not noticed that issue before.

To add the Next Episodes shelf, when configuring a widget, go to Additional Widgets, Skin Helper Service Widgets, Episodes, Next Episodes.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-10, 16:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1