Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-08, 01:26)treboR2Robert Wrote: @bsoriano 

The studio logo looks good Smile

I'm not so sure about the new grey background for the show description though, it kind of looks out of place. Although i can see why you done it ( to try and show that it is now clickable right ? )
It also now looks slightly out of line Confused  lol sorry.

The non static menu doesn't really work for me with only 7 items in it. It just moves up and down the page rather than revolving as i guess it does if you have more items in the menu.
I do like the revolving action if it fills the page ( like in the aeon nox silvo skin in the video i sent you) i think he just has bigger spacing. On Rasplex it used to just repeat items.

I don't envy you trying to figure out where to put that tv show thumbnail, it is difficult to find a place that looks good. I actually tried adding the tv show banner along with the video thumb but couldn't squeeze it in.

I didn't realise you didn't create the skin. @pecinko certainly done a nice job with the design.

As for the tvdb and imdb rating logos, all of my stuff is scraped perfectly so i will be fine haha.
But yes i know what you mean about adding more dependencies, ideally i suppose you want to keep the skin as clean and quick as possible, i can't imagine it will be easy to implement either.

Anyway you have been working on this way to much, go enjoy your weekend  Music

Talk later
Thanks
Rob
@treboR2Robert , could you please test the latest from Git? I removed the grey background from the plot.  Also, I improved the navigation and appearance of the vertical menu based on your suggestions.  Please disable "Static vertical menu", enable "use bigger font", and enable the new option "use wraparound navigation for vertical menu", and let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

I am still looking at the other suggestions.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-10, 17:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1