Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-11, 03:18)bsoriano Wrote: @treboR2Robert , I still have not looked at the lag issue (probably will take me longer). Please take a look at the latest from Git, I added the episode thumbnail and tv show banner to the video info dialog for episodes, and I started working on the ratings.  It is still a work in progress, but you can see where I am heading with that.  You need to have the different rating types scraped, since I am displaying what is in the Kodi database, not anything from an addon like skin helper service.  I want to keep the skin as light as possible.  Please let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 
Hi Bart,

The episode thumb and banner look good, as @edjalmo said though it does look slightly empty.
I thought maybe you could have the series name written above the episode thumb ?

I have also noticed that different series have different numbering. for example 24 uses just the episode number. band of brothers uses 1x01 and a few other use different again.
In aeon nox silvo he leaves this off of the episode info page completely and just has the name of the episode.
I was wondering is there was a way that you could make every series display the format S01E01 ?

The Plot is still very slightly out of line with the buttons and actor images. I have marked this with a red line in the pics below.

Maybe extend some of the white lines ?

As for the rating I am not getting anything come up at all ? It used to be written on the right side before.

It keeps getting better and better everyday though.
You are doing an excellent job.
Thanks again
Rob

p.s.... The only ratings I have are imdb, i don't use rotten tomatoes or anything else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by treboR2Robert - 2019-06-11, 23:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1