Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-12, 02:42)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 01:23)bsoriano Wrote: I don't quite get what you mean about carousel? Sorry about that.
It's because I don't know very much English. I think infinite scrolling is a better word for this.
(2019-06-12, 01:23)bsoriano Wrote: Could you please send me a screenshot of the ratings with the text scrolling or being cut off? I tested with movies with more than 1 million votes and it did not get cut off.  Also, which of the rating logos is not good resolution? With few exceptions, I am using the official logos from the rating sites.
Check the image. Also is only the ")" that is not showing. Look at IMDb logos, more for letter, it's like the letter was serifed, but they aren't. In top 250 the letter "I" amendment in "M". The same for the other logos. I think is because you use a image with a high definition and when resize to small this happens.
The red circle is what I talked before. Can you remove if user don't use studio logos? I'm using, I'm talking for those those install for the first time.
(2019-06-12, 01:23)bsoriano Wrote: As for the trailer button, that is a Kodi function, so I don't control what happens once it is clicked.  
Got it! I didn't know that!
(2019-06-12, 01:30)bsoriano Wrote: I like the idea of having the tv show name above the episode thumb, I can certainly do that.  Also, I can change the title of the episode as you suggest; I will get to that tomorrow as well.
I think put the banner in that place be better. Banner in top, thumbnail in center and specs in bottom.
I think is better you add an option to users select episode format (S01E01, 1x01, none...).
(2019-06-12, 01:30)bsoriano Wrote: I did remove the "My Rating" and "Rating" from the right side, since the same info would be shown at the top. I will re-add the rating on the right side tomorrow.
I think is better just on new position. Like you said it this is shown at the top. But it will be weird for those who are not getting the ratings... if somehow skin could know that to make a decision... Maybe a option to show ratings or not... I don't know.

@treboR2Robert for get rating use Universal Movie Scraper for movies and TVDB for TV shows. You need a API Key for Universal Movie Scraper that you can get here
@edjalmo , thanks again.  I see what you mean about text being cut off, I will fix that.  I will see what I can do to improve how the logos look; you are correct that I am using high resolution images that I am then displaying at a smaller size.  I need to see how to not show the studio logo if there is no equivalent one in the resource image addon for studios.

As for the episode info, I do think it makes more sense to have the banner on top and have that serve as the tv show title.  I will have it so that if there is no banner, then the title is shown on top and the thumb is shown in the middle and not further down the screen. 

In terms of the title, I will not have different season/episode formats.  What I will do is provide the option to just show the episode title (this will be the default), or also show the season/episode numbers as part of the title.  This will only be in the format SxxExx.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-12, 14:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1