Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-12, 22:31)bsoriano Wrote: @treboR2Robert , @edjalmo , please check the latest from Git.  I added the certification flag in the ratings bar, made the studio logo optional if you are not using studio icons, and rearranged the banner and thumb for episodes in video info.  Now the episode title is shown by default (no season or episode number info), and there is a new option in Amber Settings, General: Show Season/Episode Numbers in Video Info, that will add the season and episode numbers to the title (format SxxExx).  I also resized the ratings icons, I hope they look better now.

My next task will be to attempt to re-create the Big List view from Jarvis.  This might take a little while.

Please test and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
New logos are much better. Only IMDb 250 is not good yet. TVDB is more good but not perfect yet too. The ")" in number of votes still not showing when has a lot of votes.
Thanks!

@treboR2Robert if you use The Movie Database scraper select "add also IMDb ratings" in it settings and refresh your movies. The same for TVDB.

I also think in a new episode view style. Check:
I see a problem with this view with new Tv shows, because they don't have next episode yet. If you like it we can try think in something to workaround this. Also I suggest keep an option to user selec if use poster (season poster) or thumbnail, like was before.
But first continue with the new/old big list view.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by edjalmo - 2019-06-13, 03:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1