• 7(current)
Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
@bsoriano  Thank you for the info. I have just opened up the myvideos.db and think I know why I am getting the USK logos for some films, It's because I added them myself and didn't put gb in front of them in plex Rolleyes  Looks like I am spending the rest of my night redoing age certificates in plex lol.

Here is a screen shot of 3 movies in my database, from what I can see PKC has imported absolutley everything.

Thanks again for looking into this for me.

Rob
(2019-06-13, 04:26)treboR2Robert Wrote: @bsoriano  Thank you for the info. I have just opened up the myvideos.db and think I know why I am getting the USK logos for some films, It's because I added them myself and didn't put gb in front of them in plex Rolleyes  Looks like I am spending the rest of my night redoing age certificates in plex lol.

Here is a screen shot of 3 movies in my database, from what I can see PKC has imported absolutley everything.

ImageImageImage

Rob

PlexKodiConnect dev here. I found some PKC legacy code that might cause your issues with certificates! 
python:

def content_rating(self):
"""        Get the content rating or None        """
mpaa = self.xml.get('contentRating')
If not mpaa:
    return       
​​# Convert more complex cases
if mpaa in ('NR', 'UR'):
​    # Kodi seems to not like NR, but will accept Rated Not Rated
    mpaa = 'Rated Not Rated'
Elif mpaa.startswith('gb/'):
    mpaa = mpaa.replace('gb/', 'UK:', 1)
return mpaa
Is this correct? What strings does Kodi expect, @bsoriano ?
@bsoriano
I adjusted all my films that were showing USK certificates and also all of my TV shows.
I then done a complete refresh of PKC and now Aeon Nox Silvo is showing UK certs for everything Big Grin

Also that 1 movie that had no aspect ratio logo now does.

Aeon Nox silvo also displays the IMDb rating correctly but shows 0 votes for everything.
Looking at the myvideos.db it seems I don't have this information in there, I assume this is a limitation of the Plex scraper.

The lag/delay with the ondeck widget I am thinking may be because the s912's CPU is not fast enough but it doesn't explain why it works instantly in Aeon Nox Silvo.

I did notice with Aeon Nox Silvo that the 1st time the skin loads the widgets do take a while to load, but once they do they are snappy and fast until I change skin again.

Thanks
Rob
(2019-06-13, 09:17)Croneter Wrote: PlexKodiConnect dev here. I found some PKC legacy code that might cause your issues with certificates! 
python:

If not mpaa:
    return       
if mpaa in ('NR', 'UR'):
    mpaa = 'Rated Not Rated'
return mpaa
Is this correct? What strings does Kodi expect, @bsoriano ?

Thanks for taking a look @Croneter
Hopefully that will help @bsoriano with the certs.

I take it you didn't find anything that might cause the slow on deck widget ?

I will PM you with the video I made showing it.

Thanks again for taking the time to help, I appreciate it Smile
(2019-06-13, 09:17)Croneter Wrote:
(2019-06-13, 04:26)treboR2Robert Wrote: @bsoriano  Thank you for the info. I have just opened up the myvideos.db and think I know why I am getting the USK logos for some films, It's because I added them myself and didn't put gb in front of them in plex Rolleyes  Looks like I am spending the rest of my night redoing age certificates in plex lol.

ImageImageImage

Rob

PlexKodiConnect dev here. I found some PKC legacy code that might cause your issues with certificates! 
python:

If not mpaa:
    return       
if mpaa in ('NR', 'UR'):
    mpaa = 'Rated Not Rated'
return mpaa
Is this correct? What strings does Kodi expect, @bsoriano
@Croneter , that looks correct to me.  The skin should then display the correct certificate flag (if it is coded that way).  Thanks for looking into this as well.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-13, 11:15)treboR2Robert Wrote: @bsoriano
I adjusted all my films that were showing USK certificates and also all of my TV shows.
I then done a complete refresh of PKC and now Aeon Nox Silvo is showing UK certs for everything Big Grin

Also that 1 movie that had no aspect ratio logo now does.

Aeon Nox silvo also displays the IMDb rating correctly but shows 0 votes for everything.
Looking at the myvideos.db it seems I don't have this information in there, I assume this is a limitation of the Plex scraper.

The lag/delay with the ondeck widget I am thinking may be because the s912's CPU is not fast enough but it doesn't explain why it works instantly in Aeon Nox Silvo.

I did notice with Aeon Nox Silvo that the 1st time the skin loads the widgets do take a while to load, but once they do they are snappy and fast until I change skin again.

Thanks
Rob
@treboR2Robert , thanks for the additional feedback.  So now all of your movies have in the Kodi db a UK:xx mpaa field, correct? I need to see why they are not showing up correctly in Amber, since I included all UK certificates and expect precisely the UK:xx format in the MPAA field.  I will look at this more today.

I have not been able to figure out the issue with the on deck widget yet.  Once I finish with the changes/fixes for the video info dialog, I will install PKC and test with my own collection to see the behavior in my HTPC and see if I can figure out what is going on.

Regards,

Bart
@jusjoken , @edjalmo, I decided that I am not going to create a new view.  It is a ton of work that I would rather not take on at this time.  So what I will do is provide 2 options in List View: one that shows a "taller" list (will show 12 - 13 items) and I will move the option "Show More Items in List Views" to be a view option for List View.  With both options turned on, the List View should show 18 items at a time.  I will keep the current design, just arranged correctly for the taller list.  I apologize in advance if this is not what you were looking for.

Of course, if any of you would like to mod the skin and create a view yourselves, I thank you in advance and will gladly review your code to include in the standard skin.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-13, 03:24)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 22:31)bsoriano Wrote: @treboR2Robert , @edjalmo , please check the latest from Git.  I added the certification flag in the ratings bar, made the studio logo optional if you are not using studio icons, and rearranged the banner and thumb for episodes in video info.  Now the episode title is shown by default (no season or episode number info), and there is a new option in Amber Settings, General: Show Season/Episode Numbers in Video Info, that will add the season and episode numbers to the title (format SxxExx).  I also resized the ratings icons, I hope they look better now.

My next task will be to attempt to re-create the Big List view from Jarvis.  This might take a little while.

Please test and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
New logos are much better. Only IMDb 250 is not good yet. TVDB is more good but not perfect yet too. The ")" in number of votes still not showing when has a lot of votes.
Thanks!

@treboR2Robert if you use The Movie Database scraper select "add also IMDb ratings" in it settings and refresh your movies. The same for TVDB.

I also think in a new episode view style. Check:
I see a problem with this view with new Tv shows, because they don't have next episode yet. If you like it we can try think in something to workaround this. Also I suggest keep an option to user selec if use poster (season poster) or thumbnail, like was before.
But first continue with the new/old big list
@edjalmo , thanks.  I think I will remove the Top 250 logo, as there is nothing more I can do about it.  As for the TVDB logo, I reduced its size with Photoshop, but I don't know what else I can do about it.  For the time being, it will remain as is.

I will provide an option of showing the season poster or thumb.  I will try also to have a dimmed season poster with the thumb overlayed like Estuary and see how it looks (I know this was your initial suggestion!); I really want to finish the changes to the video info dialog.

Again, thanks again for all of your ideas and requests.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano

Yes in the Kodi dB all my items now show the format UK:18, UK:PG etc..

In Plex they have to be gb/18, gb/PG etc...

I assume PKC does some magic converting them.

Hopefully you can figure it out.

I noticed you aligned the plot aswell like I asked, thank you it looks much better.

The episode thumb thing you mentioned about adding an option to make it look like estuary showing the season poster and episode thumb on top I think looks bad.
I think I remember you also agreeing it doesn't look good.
I know it must be getting on your nerves now this designing thing but I think I did prefer having the episode thumb next to the plot although I do understand that you wanted the banner near the top.

Maybe try a poster sized transparent grey background behind the episode thumb and banner like the function buttons and actor names have?

Perhaps I will try and get a quick course in skinning and have a play around myself at some point, then send you my best effort to see what you think.

Thanks

Rob
(2019-06-13, 14:32)treboR2Robert Wrote: @bsoriano

Yes in the Kodi dB all my items now show the format UK:18, UKTongueG etc..

In Plex they have to be gb/18, gb/PG etc...

I assume PKC does some magic converting them.

Hopefully you can figure it out.

I noticed you aligned the plot aswell like I asked, thank you it looks much better.

The episode thumb thing you mentioned about adding an option to make it look like estuary showing the season poster and episode thumb on top I think looks bad.
I think I remember you also agreeing it doesn't look good.
I know it must be getting on your nerves now this designing thing but I think I did prefer having the episode thumb next to the plot although I do understand that you wanted the banner near the top.

Maybe try a poster sized transparent grey background behind the episode thumb and banner like the function buttons and actor names have?

Perhaps I will try and get a quick course in skinning and have a play around myself at some point, then send you my best effort to see what you think.

Thanks

Rob
Rob, thanks for your suggestions! Yes, PKC converts the GB/ to UK:.  I will think some more about the episode info and just provide an option to have it like it was originally and a new look.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-13, 13:48)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , thanks.  I think I will remove the Top 250 logo, as there is nothing more I can do about it.  As for the TVDB logo, I reduced its size with Photoshop, but I don't know what else I can do about it.  For the time being, it will remain as is.

I will provide an option of showing the season poster or thumb.  I will try also to have a dimmed season poster with the thumb overlayed like Estuary and see how it looks (I know this was your initial suggestion!); I really want to finish the changes to the video info dialog.

Regards,

Bart
You can use just "#" for top 250. I found I logo for The Movie database, check. If the complete icon don't work so good I think if you use the abbreviate icon ("TM DB") will look better.
I didn't know that rating support other country. I'm brazilian and If is not ask to much can add brazilian ratings? You can find icons here (you can find others ratings icons in the end of this page).
Maybe dim poster idea be good! (this last idea I sended is not for only show thumbnail, is for user can switch for next/previous episode too (if it was not clear)).

Thanks!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)
(2019-06-13, 14:49)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-13, 13:48)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , thanks.  I think I will remove the Top 250 logo, as there is nothing more I can do about it.  As for the TVDB logo, I reduced its size with Photoshop, but I don't know what else I can do about it.  For the time being, it will remain as is.

Regards,

Bart
You can use just "#" for top 250. I found I logo for The Movie database, check. If the complete icon don't work so good I think if you use the abbreviate icon ("TM DB") will look better.
I didn't know that rating support other country. I'm brazilian and If is not ask to much can add brazilian ratings? You can find icons here (you can find others ratings icons in the end of this page).
Maybe dim poster idea be good! (this last idea I sended is not for only show thumbnail, is for user can switch for next/previous episode too (if it was not clear)).

Thanks!  
@edjalmo, thanks again.  I thought TVDB was the one that did not look good yet besides the Top250? As for Brazilian ratings, I am already including them.  Since the numbers in Brazilian ratings are very similar to those in other countries, I am looking for Brazil:Livre, Brazil:10, etc. in the MPAA field to show the flag.  How are the ratings stored in your database? Is there another way I could look for to match the Brazilian ratings? What are you using to scrape?

Regards,

Bart
(2019-06-13, 15:00)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo, thanks again.  I thought TVDB was the one that did not look good yet besides the Top250? As for Brazilian ratings, I am already including them.  Since the numbers in Brazilian ratings are very similar to those in other countries, I am looking for Brazil:L, Brazil:10, etc. in the MPAA field to show the flag.  How are the ratings stored in your database? Is there another way I could look for to match the Brazilian ratings? What are you using to scrape?

Regards,

Bart

Sorry, I wrote wrong in the other message. TVDB is good, is Movie database.
I use Universal Movie Scraper for getting Brazilian ratings (I select from get from IMDb and then Brazil country). Unfortunately I don't know what provide use to get Brazilian ratings from TV shows yet.
Thanks!
(2019-06-13, 15:08)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-13, 15:00)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo, thanks again.  I thought TVDB was the one that did not look good yet besides the Top250? As for Brazilian ratings, I am already including them.  Since the numbers in Brazilian ratings are very similar to those in other countries, I am looking for Brazil:L, Brazil:10, etc. in the MPAA field to show the flag.  How are the ratings stored in your database? Is there another way I could look for to match the Brazilian ratings? What are you using to scrape?

Regards,

Bart

Sorry, I wrote wrong in the other message. TVDB is good, is Movie database.
I use Universal Movie Scraper for getting Brazilian ratings (I select from get from IMDb and then Brazil country). Unfortunately I don't know what provide use to get Brazilian ratings from TV shows yet.
Thanks!  
Thanks.  I saw that UMS stores the ratings as Brazil:x, so they should show up.  I will look into why they are not.
(2019-06-13, 15:13)bsoriano Wrote: Do you know how the ratings are stored in your db? Is it just a number or does UMS add Brazil:?
I don't know. How can I check this?
They only show I number, but they let me add a text too. The text I add is "classificação " (rating in portuguese), so they show, eg, "classificação 12".
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1