Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-13, 14:49)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-13, 13:48)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , thanks.  I think I will remove the Top 250 logo, as there is nothing more I can do about it.  As for the TVDB logo, I reduced its size with Photoshop, but I don't know what else I can do about it.  For the time being, it will remain as is.

I will provide an option of showing the season poster or thumb.  I will try also to have a dimmed season poster with the thumb overlayed like Estuary and see how it looks (I know this was your initial suggestion!); I really want to finish the changes to the video info dialog.

Again, thanks again for all of your ideas and requests.

Regards,

Bart
You can use just "#" for top 250. I found I logo for The Movie database, check. If the complete icon don't work so good I think if you use the abbreviate icon ("TM DB") will look better.
I didn't know that rating support other country. I'm brazilian and If is not ask to much can add brazilian ratings? You can find icons here (you can find others ratings icons in the end of this page).
Maybe dim poster idea be good! (this last idea I sended is not for only show thumbnail, is for user can switch for next/previous episode too (if it was not clear)).

Thanks!  
@edjalmo, thanks again.  I thought TVDB was the one that did not look good yet besides the Top250? As for Brazilian ratings, I am already including them.  Since the numbers in Brazilian ratings are very similar to those in other countries, I am looking for Brazil:Livre, Brazil:10, etc. in the MPAA field to show the flag.  How are the ratings stored in your database? Is there another way I could look for to match the Brazilian ratings? What are you using to scrape?

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-13, 15:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1