Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-15, 14:28)SHartwig Wrote: Some bugs I found:

In Progress TV Shows isn't sortable in the widget. It's sorted alphabetically in each setting.
I had to deactivate the Low List View, because all windows switched to Low List by themselves.
The widgets are very very slow, especially the Music Videos and the Addon Widgets.
I think the Title View for the Addon Widgets is the wrong format, because Movies and TV Shows from Netflix and Amazon are better shown in the Movie View.

LibreELEC 9.0.2. Rpi2.arm

Nethertheless a big big THANK YOU for keeping this skin alive!
@SHartwig, thank you for your feedback.

You are correct about the widget sort issue.  Thanks for pointing this out, I found the issue was there for all widgets, not just In Progress TV Shows.  Please try the latest from Git, I just fixed that issue.  You will, unfortunately, have to re-select the sort by and sort order for all your widgets.

I am not sure what is going on with Low List, I cannot reproduce this issue here.

In regards to music video widgets, are you using the Default Widgets? I provide 4 default music video widgets (recently added, in progress, random and unwatched) which are all based on playlists and show up instantly for me.  Please try one of those and let me know how it goes.  

In general, all of the Default Widgets are based either on playlists or the libraries themselves, so they should show up very quickly if not instantly, unless your library is extremely large.  

When you mention Addon widgets, you mean widgets based on addons, like skin helper service widgets or extendedinfo or video/music addons? If so, then I understand performance will be all over the place, since some addons are slower than others.

Thank you also for pointing out the issue with video addon widgets and the format being shown. I fixed this as well so that widgets for addons like Netflix or Amazon that sometimes report "mixed" as the content type, show posters and not icons.  This is also already on Git.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-15, 17:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1