Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-15, 18:30)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , both things done in Git (text ratings moved to the end of the list, ratings bar starts where plot text starts).  Please test and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you very much! You're great!
I like the tall list and new position/align of ratings/certificates and media flags and option to enabler thumbnail if user like.
(maybe this is too much from my part, but I think the top and bottom of Brazil certificate is not the same (I can't notice this on PC, but in my TV, that's have a more large screen, I can))

The only new thing I haves to suggest in video info is show movie tagline too in plot when it is clicked, and make the info menu (director, writers...) have a infinite scrolling (maybe an option to enable/disaber too) (look how you in and out this section, how you navegate in it and I think you will agree with me).

The "bugs" I found:
  • In some Tv show like Black Mirror, which are anthologies, and there's no character fixed, this space be empty. Suggestion, put banner;

• When I change the view type of a season or episodes they don't change for the others Tv shows (just change a few). This also happend in add-ons, and I think in all view type;
  • Sometimes this text with next episode show, look
I don't know but this don't show all the time and not with all TV show. What I suggest is show next episode text (if have) after having passed 3 seconds in a Tv show selected (or maybe, again, an option to enabler/disabler this).

Thanks!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by edjalmo - 2019-06-16, 15:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1