Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-17, 20:36)Merwenus Wrote:
(2019-06-17, 18:01)bsoriano Wrote: @Merwenus, enable the setting "Show Two Shelves Together" in Amber Settings, Home Layout.  Make sure that the widgets you want to show are widgets 1 and 2, since those are the only ones shown when this option is enabled.

Regards,

Bart 
Thanks, It did the trick, played with it in the last few hours, and found 2 annoyance, mostly because it slows down the flow of GUI.

1) When I select an item in the shelves it changes background and it is pretty distracting and it is slow for my device but I can't find a way to disable it.
2) It refreshes every shelf everytime it change menu, Series->Movies->Series in a few seconds and the items disappear then popup again, and it is pretty slow for series at least for me. It takes 3-5 seconds to load Suggested episodes.
3) How can I add specific items to Addons shelf like before? I can add every program extension, or video addon but can't add only HBO GO, Netflix, etc.
4) Pictures shelf acts funny, at least for me Smile when I add my pictures folder (inside 1998->2019 folders) sort by title ascending and the array is 2004, 2016, 2008, 2010, 2003 etc, so out of order. 
@Merwenus, I just tested the Pictures shelf with a folder with many subfolders in it (most folder names are numbers, like 2007_10_01, or 2008_09_27), sorted by title ascending, and the folders show up in alphabetical order as expected.  I have not been able to reproduce this issue.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-18, 18:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1