Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-18, 19:39)timmins Wrote:
(2019-06-17, 20:17)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-17, 19:34)timmins Wrote: Movies or TV Episodes aren't being removed after I have watched them. They just get a check mark. I want then to disappear after I have watched them, how do I enable something to make this happen.

Another thing I have noticed, in the Recently Added Movies row,  the movies are listed aphabely, not in the order they where added. I'd prefer them to appear in the order they where added, how do I make this happen.

This is how it was with the old Kodi 17 amber.

@timmins, you can use the skin helper service widgets recently added movies or TV shows widget, and configure the addon to not show watched items.

As for the recently added movies, do you have the latest from Git? I fixed over the weekend a problem with widget sorting. If you do have the latest, did you configure the widget to sort by dateadded, descending? If you did and it doesn't work, please let me know which widget exactly are you using (default, additional?). Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 
Thanks for the most part it worked as expected. I'm still playing with it picking different options and seeing what the results are.

I hope in the final version most of this will be default. I suggest you have two built in versions. One that does what Kodi 17 does and the other right open to be fulling programmable like it is now.

Thank for listening.

@timmins, thanks for your feedback. Having two built-in versions would mean a lot more code. The menu already is exactly as current Amber. I will look at having the widgets be the same on a reset or new skin install.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Movies or TV Episodes Aren't Being Removed - by bsoriano - 2019-06-18, 19:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1