Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-18, 19:52)Merwenus Wrote: Ok, Tried to reproduce in Windows 10:
When I press Widget on pictures, add Pictures and select the source, I see no subfolders just the "USE as a widget"

When I do the exact same thing on CoreElec, I see subfolders and they are out of order: 2005, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2010, 2006,2008, 2015, 2007, 2011...
Tried with NFS and SMB share too, so as I said it is a funny bug, because the script.skinshortcuts addon_data files are the same. Smile

Image3. The only way to do that at this time is to add each addon as a favourite, and then add the favourites widget to whatever menu item you want.
I can't, I'm using favorites menu for HBO GO and Netflix series/seasons I watch currently for faster reach.
@Merwenus, the behavior you mention in Windows is exactly what I get.  I don't think it is a skin issue.  Does it behave differently in another skin that uses skinshortcuts? As for CoreELEC, I would not know what to tell you.

As for the favourite addons shelf, I understand, and I am looking at how to bring back that functionality alongside using skinshortcuts.  I hope I can incorporate in the next update.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-18, 22:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1