Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-19, 01:44)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-18, 23:47)edjalmo Wrote: Hi, @bsoriano
I want to help translate some words to my language (just a few words, I don't know english so much. Just the words I think I know enough) - Brazilian portuguese.
The skin is all almost translated (the not skinshortcuts version), is just a few words. I want translate specific words that users can't name in skinshortcut version.
I already read  2 comments (this and this), and it helped, but I can't find in any place the word "end time". Where is it?

I'm editing this file, adding the new words that it don't have.

Thanks!
Somethings that I translate don't show in skin Huh . Like "Amber settings" for example. See my translation so far https://pastebin.com/yPywV4Q9
You know why this happens? 
@edjalmo , I suppose you are using the Amber Skinshortcuts skin, not regular Amber.  Is this correct? If so, you need to place the "strings.po" file that you are modifying in a "resource.language.pt_br" folder, in the "language" folder of the skin.

Unfortunately, since you are starting from the regular Amber Portuguese translation, which does not have any of the new Amber Skinshortcuts strings, a lot of things will not show up correctly translated, or will not show up at all.

Do you use Windows or Mac? The free program POEdit is really good for working with .po files.  If you would like to use that, I can walk you through the steps to update the regular Amber strings.po file with the new Amber Skinshortcuts strings, and seeing which strings need translating so you can do that.  Just let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-19, 03:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1