Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-19, 03:12)bsoriano Wrote: that label is a Kodi label, not Amber's label. If your Kodi language is set to Portuguese, then this should show up in Portuguese, unless the Portuguese translation for Kodi is incomplete/incorrect.
My Kodi language is set to Brazilian Portuguese. This is strange because in strings.po have a words to "remaining". Also, this specific word, "end time", is already translate, but is literally translated and not locally translated, you know?! For this I want to change it. And the portuguese translation for "end time" is different in Amber and in Estuary. Weirdo, right?

(2019-06-19, 03:18)bsoriano Wrote: I suppose you are using the Amber Skinshortcuts skin, not regular Amber.  Is this correct? If so, you need to place the "strings.po" file that you are modifying in a "resource.language.pt_br" folder, in the "language" folder of the skin.
Yes, I'm using skinshortcuts version. I'm already testing this way and getting this results.

(2019-06-19, 03:18)bsoriano Wrote: Do you use Windows or Mac? The free program POEdit is really good for working with .po files.  If you would like to use that, I can walk you through the steps to update the regular Amber strings.po file with the new Amber Skinshortcuts strings, and seeing which strings need translating so you can do that.  Just let me know.  Thanks.
I use windows.
Just to you know, what I did was:
Copy the old pt_br strings.po translation and new en_gb strings.po file to this site https://www.diffnow.com/compare-clips (to compare the difference) and when I found a new word I put it in pt_br strings.po. The words that I know translate I translate and those I don't I keep msgstr "" empty.
And yes, I want translate, what I could, but I don't want start from scratch!
Thanks!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by edjalmo - 2019-06-19, 04:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1