Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-20, 23:18)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-20, 22:18)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , please try the latest from Git; thanks for pointing out those issues.

The writer is already clickable.  You cannot search the library for other movies by the same writer (there is no function in Kodi to do that).  When you click on the writer, you will get info from Extendedinfo if you have it installed.

If you want to search the library for anything by that writer (movies where the person has acted in or directed), you can use the Search menu item (with Global Search disabled).  I don't plan on moving any part of that Search functionality to the video info dialog.
Alright!
Maybe if tagline is not all caps, just italic be better. And I think decrease space between movie title and tagline get better too.
I think that have to have something dividing the tagline and plot text Huh
Maybe this white lines (like in video info page) be good?!
What you think?

Thanks!
@edjalmo, thank you for your additional feedback. I think the latest changes you are suggesting are just cosmetic, and, in my opinion, do not really enhance the functionality already provided. I apologize in advance, I will not be doing them at this time.

Of course, you are welcome to mod the skin!

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-21, 13:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1