Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-21, 18:37)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 18:24)BobCratchett Wrote: I've been away from Kodi for a while, but it's nice to see the Skin Shortcuts script is alive and well and this is a really - REALLY - nice implementation. Great work Smile
@BobCratchett , thank you so much! Big Grin This means a lot coming from you!  Credit where credit is due, I based what I did on @Mr. V 's work, as well as him helping me out directly.  I also looked at and adapted @mikeSiLVO 's and @jurialmunkey 's work.

Regards,

Bart   

Shall we just take this opportunity to give a second huge shoutout to @Mr_V - who has not only contribute towards their favoured skin, but supported other skinners in their development. @mikeSiLVO and @jurialmunkey for their work in pushing the script past what it was designed for, and @BigNoid and @Mercelveldt for their work in keeping the Skin Short its script alive long past the point it should have natuarally died Smile (And those dozens of names that I've forgotten during my time away from this community that have supported the Skin Shortcuts script, and those using it!)

Edit: and the other name that I really should have called out - @Jeroen. Has supported others, has pushed the script far past what it was originally designed for and has helped keep it alive over the years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by BobCratchett - 2019-06-21, 18:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1