Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-07-05, 03:42)bsoriano Wrote: The Double row shelf is now a part of each widget configuration, you should ser the option there. Please let me know if you don’t see it, and send me a screenshot of what you have for widget configuration.
Is here that doubles shelves option should be?

The suggestions I have to make are:
I think add a "Are you sure?" when user click in reset all skin is a good thing!
Make new screenshots to skin preview images. Like you said the current preview are from old version.
Ah, if you could too make a text explain the best way to get rating (IMDB, TVDB, Rotten Tomatoes...) and country certifications flags. Like in may case I use Universal Movie Scraper to get both (I use OMDb API key to get IMDB, TVDB, Rotten Tomatoes, etc., ratings and put the text "Classificação " in rating section to get brazilian certification flag).

Ah, and I know that you will don't do this now, but consider do a cosmetic change in tall list view after the merge. The way it are the plot and thumbnail are not align (thumbnail is center, plot is up... you can see this better when plot is short). I think you can align all things! I also like the @Humdinger suggestion.

Thanks!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! (inscribed in large friendly letters)
My hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3b (with LibreELEC)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by edjalmo - 2019-07-05, 14:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1