Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-07-05, 22:09)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-05, 19:05)bsoriano Wrote: That is not a cosmetic change, that is a re-design of the view.  I don't think I will do this right now.  However, if you have the time, please mock up how it would look for tv shows, movies, seasons, musicvideos, artists, albums and songs, and I will see what I can do.

Alternatively, you could just provide me a screenshot of the current view and point out in it the alignment issues you mentioned before.  That I could probably do fairly quickly.
My apologies! You're are completely right! I completely forgot all the other views (movies, musics...).
Look the new image.

My suggestion is that you create an invisible space for plot (like the brown square on image) and center the plot and other things (title, season, duration...) inside it. This way even if plot is short it will be centered with the thumbnail, poster, artist... images.
The red rectangles is the space between plot an this other things. My point is that this space be always the same.
What you think? This is possible? 
@edjalmo, thanks! I am not sure how to go about something like that, I need to think about it some more.  Thanks again for showing me exactly what you meant.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-07-06, 00:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1